The SDG Training Handbook created by Make Europe Sustainable for All project is a perfect starting point for a well-grounded conversation on Sustainable Development Goals. Keeping it simple and clear, the Handbook covers five problem areas for all those who act towards addressing the SDGs and 2030 Agenda:
1. UNDERSTANDING 2030 AGENDA AND THE SDGS
2. GLOBAL SDG PROCESSES AND REVIEW
3. CAMPAIGNING AND ADVOCATING FOR SDGS
4. JOINING FORCES: CROSS-SECTORAL CIVIL SOCIETY COALITIONS
5. EXEMPLARY CAMPAIGNS AND CASE STUDIES: HOW CSOS ARE CONTRIBUTING TO SDGS?