Projects implemented by our grantees are frequently related to the following SDGs:
- SDG 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere,
- SDG 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all, at all ages,
- SDG 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all,
- SDG 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls,
- SDG 11. Make cities and all urban settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
The infographics below shows how many CFs worked on each of the SDGs within the Program.
This infographics presents how much money was invested in each SDG within the 3-year Program.
Within our Program community foundations carried out projects that coincided with progress towards the SDGs in the EU. In their activities, most often they took into account the following SDGs: 4, 11, 3 and 1. In the first three grant rounds our grantees implemented education-oriented projects. They organized training courses, grant competitions for the best SDGs-related practices, realized projects addressing youth, women and people at risk of social exclusion.